- Covers all Foundation Exam Content
- Contains Official Sample Exams
- Contains Official Glossary of terms
- Great fold-flat format for class training
- Processes explained separately to support post exam implementation
- 230 pages means fantastic value for money
This new title covers all the material found in the ITIL® Foundations Exam. Its 230 pages cover everything you need to know to pass the exam and in addition the Official OGC sample exams are included at the end of each chapter.
The title separates out the processes within each lifecycle stage making this a handy and convenient title to take back to the work place and to start implementing Best Practices as found in the Foundation training course. The book also contains official ITIL diagrams and Glossary of terms which are fully licenced by the British Government.
Check out VanHaren Publishing for more information.