Recognizing the impact of the economic conditions on training and travel budgets, the IT Service Management Forum USA (itSMF USA) is bringing the show to you. The itSMF USA Road Show series is six one day events, one each to be held in Chicago, Omaha, Nashville, Seattle, Denver and Orlando.
Industry leaders, local experts, speakers, or ITSM champions, are invited to submit an abstract of their story for consideration to provide a one-hour session at any or all of these events.
The main theme of the Road Show will be improving operations and running more cost effectively leveraging standards and best practices and in particular featuring ISO/IEC 20000.
The topics may include benefits of certification at the organizational level, or the use of best practice frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, Six Sigma, MOF, CMM/CMMI and others to achieve the certification objectives of the standard.
- March 31 -- Chicago
- June -- Seattle
- April 21 --Omaha
- October --Denver
- May --Nashville
- November -- Orlando
Submit your presentation proposal to email@example.com.
* Deadline for the Chicago event is January 30th.
* Deadline for all remaining events is February 28th.
Submissions should contain the following:
- Title and 250 word description of the presentation
- Contact information and biography, including speaking experience
- List of events in which you like to present
- Level of presentation (beginners, intermediate, advanced)