Term: Full Time (Permanent)
Location: NJ (Must be willing to relocate and travel anywhere in USA)
Client is looking for release management process consultant. The resource needs to understand "AS IS" process and proposed high level release management process. Resource will be building release management process, working with release management functional group, for the entire organization.
Typically, the position would include the creation of:
- Processes for major, minor, and emergency releases
- Delta vs. full release
- Managing inergroup and external dependencies
- Process templates, checklists for release management
- Overall 7+ years of IT experience
- Good communication
- Experience creating release management processes which include manuals, guidelines, checklists Configuration management- labeling, migration of code from one environment to another (dev to test to production).
- Certification in ITIL and/or build tools.
Contact: Chandra Kant