Sunday, July 27, 2008

New titles available as Handheld eBooks


Two further ITIL titles are now available to purchase and download as Handheld eBooks. This means that you can read and reference the latest ITIL guidance on you PDA in just a few clicks!

The following titles are now available:

Introduction to the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Passing your ITIL Foundation Exam

The handheld eBook allows for easy individual access to core and complementary OGC titles while you are on the move. This exciting new publicaton format can be viewed via a desktop, laptop or a handheld device. The ebook has extensive functional benefits that make the text easier to process and navigate.

Visit the official Best Practice Management website for more information.

ITIL & IT Service Management


↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Visit Red Engine Consulting for practical IT Service Management implementation advice.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.thinkpadonline.info