Description: ****This role would require remote work 90% of the time with occiasional onsite meetings in the Los Angeles area. Travel is required about every other month to the East Coast for 1-2 week stints******
Position Purpose: Analyze and implement data integration solutions for business applications. Individual will work within the Systems Integration team to help our clients integrate their internal and external systems with Fiserv Automotive Solutions Enterprise Applications. The team will use the latest Microsoft Technologies and Service-oriented Architecture (SOA). These individuals will be integrating enterprise applications for the largest lenders in the country.
- Interact directly with clients’ to gather requirements and understanding business needs.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Design, develop, and implement technical solutions.
- Perform configuration and testing activities for interface connections into Fiserv Automotive Solutions Enterprise Applications.
- Troubleshoot integration problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Perform integration system upgrades, implementations and enhancements.
- Interact with internal and external clients regarding integration processes and procedures.
- Completes other duties as assigned. The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
Job Related Experience: 3 - 5 years Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: 90% Functional BSA role—10% hands on technical.
- Prior application integration, database design or related experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of application architectures and databases.
- Ability to investigate and understand complex system to system interactions. Excellent knowledge of the relationship of software applications to each other.
- The ability to interact with external, as well as, internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to create and define solutions and present those solutions in a clear and accurate manner to both internal and external clients.
- Strong understanding of messaging system concepts.
- MQ Series or TIBCO messaging experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of XML document, XSD schemas and web services
- Working knowledge of Altova XMLSpy a plus. Any other XML tool is okay.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and SQL (able to write SQL queries and read stored procedures).
- Strong working knowledge of Transact-SQL and Microsoft query tools required.
- Ability to create system level UML sequence diagrams.
- Ability to create mapping documents to translate between client or third party specifications and internal database fields.
- Excellent, in depth application knowledge and financial services business acumen. Knowledge of auto leasing, consumer finance and operations desired.
- An excellent understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
Email Tracy Carrasco for more information on the details of this position.