DURATION : 2 MONTHS
LOCATION : Winston, Salem
Rich experience in ITSM Consulting and Project Management.
- 6 to 8 years of IT experience in the IT Infrastructure domain – customer support, infrastructure management services, systems integration services , IT Services Management etc
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementation of ITIL / ITSM processes & best practices – should have worked in the complete process implementation lifecycle, right from user awareness on ITIL , as-is process maturity assessment, gaps identification, process definition to process adoption / implementation and benefit realization.
- In-Depth working knowledge ITIL process framework – Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Level Management, Availability, Capacity Management , Request Management , Demand Management etc. needed; Experience in design & implementation of CMDB, SLA / OLA design, Capacity Plan , Availability Plan , Service Performance Metrics etc is necessary.
- Knowledge on ISO 20000 will be a plus.
- Knowledge on Six Sigma and/or LEAN will be a plus.
- Experience in working on ITSM consulting engagements for large IT organizations is desirable.
- Should have good technical knowledge of different hardware platforms, network / server support & integration, OS / messaging / storage platforms, data centers, web technologies etc.
- Should have very good understanding of integration of IT infrastructure and IT service management processes.
- Understanding of ITIL V3 framework.
For more detailed information about this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org