IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO THE MANAGER: BMC Software Account Manager Position
The Consulting Services - Services Sales Executive will be responsible for quota assignment, territory planning, lead generation, driving revenue in existing/new accounts and customer satisfaction.
Must be able to establish new contracts and manage existing relationships at all levels of IT and business management.
This individual must maintain an ongoing understanding of key business drivers and issues associated with Professional Services, ITIL processes, BSM and BMC Solutions. Must have the ability to communicate the value of BMC solutions to Technical Financial, and Business buyers.
Must be aggressive, pursue high standards, have the ability to establish effective relationships with executives both internal and external, and across accounts. Must have a clear understanding of the industry and have a successful sales track record, selling value add PS solutions.
- Experience with HP/OV, CA, IBM-Tivoli or other infrastructure related software solutions is a plus.
- Must work collaboratively with the Sales Account Manager team across the regions.
- Will work closely with both Pre-Sales and PS Consulting resources to achieve business objectives.
- Develop a detailed Account Plan potentially including: Customer Overview, Business Objectives, Strategies, Competitive Situation, SWOT and Resources.
- Develop detailed project estimates and resulting SOW’s for presentation to internal BMC management as well as the customer.
- See that account strategies are translated into clear objectives and action plans.
- Create thorough implementation plans, including account responsibilities, resource requirements, time frames, and contingency plans.
- Ability to build long-term strategic and senior-level relationships.
- Services to customers and articulate a customer value proposition for BMC Solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written business correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively.
- Ability improve/contribute to sales processes.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to negotiate beyond price to reflect value.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of BMC solutions a plus.
- Strong business acumen.
- ITIL Certification (a plus)
- BS degree (at least) with 2-10 years direct selling experience or 5-7 years industry experience
More ITIL jobs