Column is an accredited EXIN Training and Certification center. Current ITIL offerings include ITIL V2 Foundation, ITIL V3 foundations, ITIL V2 to V3 Bridge Course, ITIL Overview for Executives, and 3rd party facilitated ITIL Foundations
Build and promote the ITIL consulting practice and educational offerings, assisting sales and consulting services in their objective to provide quality ITSM process improvement to current and future customers.
Business Analyst Competencies
Qualified candidates must have a demonstrable grasp of the following concepts and practices:
- Maintain and improve our current ITIL courses.
- Define, create, and promote additional ITIL Educational Products, including an ITIL assessment offering
- Perform process evaluation and re-engineering for customers in the IT Service
- Management arena as needed
- Help customers map existing ITSM processes to IT Best Practices when contracted to do so.
- Make recommendations on ITIL compliance and strategy for customers
- Provide strategic process recommendations for select global IT customers
- Articulate and document the strategy, roles and tools needed to move customers forward.
- Help our customers properly staff, manage and deploy IT Service Management projects.
- Hire additional qualified process consultants, as required by existing and emerging business (in conjunction with management)
- Direct the training path and provide direct management for all consultants in the ITIL Practice
- Provide ITIL training for our Remedy ITSM consultants
- Effectively plan, lead and facilitate team and client meetings.
- Effectively build positive relationships with customers, the Column Sales Team, Directors and Regional Managers
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolve and/or escalate customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Effectively demonstrate mastery of documentation software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat).
- Experience in writing compelling documents to assist in the presales efforts of our ITIL products and classes
- Experience conducting onsite process planning, analysis and improvement sessions for new and existing customers
Candidates must be willing and able to:
- Work remotely (usually from home) or at Client Sites much or most of the time; coordinating with managers and colleagues who are dispersed over a wide geographic area.
- Travel approximately 60 - 80% of the time.
- Take, at company expense, relevant training classes to deepen your understanding of ITIL and practical applications for process improvement strategies
Working benefits include:
- Flexibility to telecommute when not at client sites.
- Leading new directions in IT service support and delivery.
- Driving challenging projects for global companies.
Cutting edge training programs.
- Competitive pay and bonus programs.
- Health, disability and life insurance, paid vacation as well 401K benefits with an unlimited match.